Today's accelerated business demands make it essential to supply internal network access to remote audiences, including mobile employees, partners, global suppliers and even customers. Unfortunately, access points can also work as virtual entry points for those who might want to harm your company. Protecting your valuable information – while remaining nimble and responsive – requires expertise.
Network is backbone of business applications and forms most important component to run the business. XcellHost support the entire lifecycle services for Network starting from Design, Supply, Maintain and Manage. Both packaged as well as customized services are offered for Network. Our focus to help enterprises solve network-related challenges. We customize and manage cost-effective and efficient Internet and data solutions to give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your core business, not your network.
- Managed Network SecurityWith XcellHost Security you gain access to professionals powerful security technology and highly accurate threat intelligence to provide comprehensive network protection.
- Unified CommunicationsDeploy a flexible and feature-rich Unified Communication (UC) solution that easily integrates with other business applications and provides the scalability.
- Email SecurityWindstream's cloud-based Email Security solution not only blocks spam, phishing scams, malware and inappropriate email content before it reaches your network.
- Managed LAN/WANMonitoring, troubleshooting and resolving bottlenecks, bandwidth limitations, network protocol mismatches or performance issues can drain IT resources.
- Web SecurityWith Advanced Security services, you can efficiently implement a web filtering policy at your enterprise while taking advantage of added layers of threat mitigation.
- Advanced Application ReportingAAR provides detailed traffic metrics reporting through a secure web portal to identify users or applications consuming resources.
- Managed RouterManaged Router offerings and benefit from router provisioning, configuration and monitoring with 24 x 7 customer support from state-of-the-art Network Operation Centers.
- Highest Network UptimeWe guaranteed 99.9% network uptime and ultimate speed through our network. Designed for resiliency, our data centres are directly connected by multiple links.
- Reliable Peering StrategyOur reliable peering strategy combines with state-of-the-art Cisco hardware to ensure a network with no single point of failure.
XcellHost's 200 Gbps network is hardened and stable. We offer a variety of network services such as additional IP addresses, bandwidth allocations, and additional ports. These services may be deployed for any Cloud or Dedicated platform we offer.
- Extensive round the clock monitoring of our network routers, circuits and power provide our engineers with early warning alert signals via email, SMS and web interfaces ensuring we have professional on hand expertise 24 hours a day.
- For additional resilience each POP has a redundant UPS system and two independent UPS's feeding the equipment. So should either UPS fail your connectivity will not be affected.
- We only partner with the leading infrastructure companies. In every regional Point of Presence (POP), we include Cisco hardware to provide a continuous unaffected service.
- Core equipment and circuits are run below 50% capacity, allowing bursts in traffic and network spikes to take place with no effect on our clients, so you are always equipped to handle increased visitors.
- We have multiple transit links into our facilities from different suppliers including: AboveNet, Global Crossing, Level 3 and Cogent. Each and every one of these suppliers has been selected for their global reach and reliability
- Reduces internal cost associated with network management. Eliminates need to monitor vulnerability mailing lists or run additional scans.