Software-as-a-Service or SaaS is a method of delivering software over the Internet. It is an on-demand software service where a SaaS vendor hosts the application and the data in a central location and provides end-users access to the software remotely. SaaS is very beneficial to small and mid-sized businesses because such businesses have the need for technology but that doesn't have the capital to invest in software, server hardware and other infrastructures.
XcellHost – Hosted Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that helps you simplify and streamline your highly specialized business processes, rapidly adapting to the unique way you do business.
XcellHost – Hosted Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides you and your people with industry specific functionality that's relevant to the local needs of your regions of operation, even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations.
Why would you use hybrid cloud hosting services? The main benefits are:
- Includes required Microsoft stack of licenses for Dynamics/CRM License
- Can either SPLA (rent) or provide customer owned licenses (managed)
- Unrestricted Database layer with unlimited bandwidth between Application and Database
- Includes monitoring and management of the hosted environment
- Automated back-up of database and application Data
- Tier 4 Telco Facility with 99.995% Multi Homed Internet Availability