- Managing Veeam B&R , ASR ,CA ArcServ
- Large data center IT infrastructure design and architecture covering Compute/Servers, Virtualization and Storage architectures.
- Extensive experience in architecting Infrastructure solutions for applications and platforms (specifically the Web based Transaction Processing Systems or Mobile applications).
- Engage with management, user groups and project stakeholders to understand infrastructure solution requirements (Hardware/ Software/ Services). Understand the business objectives, needs and requirements, translate them into technical requirements.
- Create Architecture Plans & designs for deploying technologies like Server & Storage Platforms, Databases, Applications; IDC Core services (Management & Backup) and other products offered by IDC, based on the inputs from various stake holders such as applications architects, solution designers/ ISV SMEs and Data Center teams.
- Technical design of infrastructure not limited to Physical & virtual servers, Middleware, Storage systems, Databases, Backup, Virtualization/Cloud delivery models and support services framework (LDAP/ AAA/ DNS/ NTP etc.).
- Perform sizing for hardware, applications, middleware & databases, Workload Analysis and understand IP requirements from ISVs, Developers and other stakeholders.
- Architect High-availability and Business Continuity solutions including geographically diverse clusters, load balancing, Disaster recovery scenarios with pre-defined RTO & RPO for mission-critical applications with a focus on scalability, automation and reliability.
- To gather capacity (including sizing) & performance information and translate them into new system designs and upgrades of system / DB platforms enhancement. Additionally manage the system/ products life-cycle including End of life, obsolescence and upgrades as required.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies and available vendor offerings that best fit business needs. Develop proposals and validations via Proof of Concepts.
- Plan for next generation, services-oriented data center architecture involving network virtualization, smart storage solutions, software-defined infrastructures, workload optimized technologies and innovative architectures.
- Participate as a key member on architecture related discussions to ensure technology decisions best support data center business needs.
- Participate in capacity planning, trend analysis and performance forecasting exercises and propose recommendations to meet ongoing performance and scalability demands.
- Preparation of Architecture, Design (including High-level Design, Detailed Design, etc.) & Engineering documents.
- Understanding of up-to-date architecture concepts and system integration principles pertaining to Servers (Wintel/ Linux RedHat, SUSE, CentOS / Unix flavors), Storage, Database (Oracle/ MySQL/ etc.), Network &
- Security, Backup, Virtualization, Cloud Deployments, Federation and other related infrastructure and system components.
- Sound knowledge of core data center technologies like DNS,NTP, LDAP, AAA, SSL gateway, etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Big Data Management, Data migration and replication etc.
Qualification: UG - B.Sc-Computers, Electronics, General, B.Tech /B.E., BCA, PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Target Industries: E-Commerce / Information Technology
- 3- 5 Years of experience of Data Center Systems Infrastructure.
- Background in infrastructure services such as data center hosting, managed operations etc
- Excellent written, oral, e-mail, telephone and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Target Oriented.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and multitasking.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).